Project 1: Day 4


As I kept painting I ended up covering over and changing a lot of the piece to try and help make it more clear and smooth. I added the cow and changed the design of the machine that is thereto show the flow of food production and the control that people have over it. I removed the stars to kind of redo them and make them more clear and to play around with them to show maybe another meaning in the piece. I want to add clouds to the day side but I don't think that I want to add a sun to kind of keep the mood kind of darker and not to add too much light and focus to that side. I need to line of the day and night cycle bases on the focus I think I want to make it further on top and the further on the bottom so that It really portrays a cycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Mapped Thoughts

Project 1: Day 1

Project 1: Day 3