Project 1: Day 3


This is the start of my product. I sketched out on paper something that I felt portrays what it needs to for my topic and began to paint to see where it would take me. I started out by making the background as a day and night to help show that this is a cycle that repeats just like how everyday the sun comes up. Then I started to make a machine and what I want this to be is I want a person to be on top kind of controlling it with food flowing through it. On the right I have a space for hands I want to have three hands that are all of different colors to show that the world is full of this issue everywhere. The left has a space for a cows mouth I decided to stick with one cow to show the idea that there are a lot more people in the world to feed than there are cows and yet we still put a lot of focus and resources into them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Mapped Thoughts

Project 1: Day 1