Project 1: Day 5


At this point I have painted out what I feel is the basic idea to refine until it is detailed correctly and hopefully understood. I have added the clouds and I decided to stay without the sun to keep the mood darker still. I added a person to the top and redesigned the machine adding a lever and a shape that shows food leading towards the cow being given as much food as we want and being extremely constrictive against all different kinds of people all over the world. I have added the hands of different colors to show the different people and that they are all reaching for food and begging but the person at the top is looking the other way to not even mind them at all and to focus on the cows so that he can eat better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Mapped Thoughts

Project 1: Day 1

Project 1: Day 3